Military Rewards Program
3G Military Rewards Program Terms
3G Packaging Inc. offers a 10% Military Discount on most full-priced purchases to extend our gratitude to those who have served or are currently serving our country in the United States Armed Forces to include the US Army, US Marine Corps, US Navy, US Air Force, US Coast Guard, US Space Force, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), United States Public Health Service (USPHS) and National Guard.
Individuals dishonorably discharged or discharged for bad conduct are not eligible to receive a Military Discount.
3G also extends this discount to respective Military spouses. All spouses are encouraged to self-enroll in the Military Rewards Program by completing the steps outlined below. The spouses last name must match the service members last name, unless the spouse is independently enrolled in the Military Rewards Program.
What Does the Military Discount Apply To?
Our 10% discount can be used every day on most full-priced product purchases.
Exclusions include the following;
- Offer cannot be used on any sale or clearance item or with any other coupon or discount code
- Offer cannot be applied to machinery or parts purchases, certain large-scale items (such as but not limited to Pallets, Tools, Printers), quotes or wholesale orders, services or equipment rentals (such as but not limited to rentals, labor, delivery, shipping, warranty, or protection plans)
- Offer is not redeemable for cash
Additional exclusions may apply, contact 585-342-6060 for details.
Who is Eligible to Receive the Military Discount?
To receive the 10% Military Rewards Discount, you must conform to one of the following qualifications;
- Be currently serving in or fall under the qualifications of a US Armed Forces Veteran. "Veteran" is defined as any individual who retired from the US Armed Forces or who was discharged (e.g., honorable, under honorable condition, general) but does not include any individual who was dishonorably discharged or discharged for bad conduct, and
- Be Enrolled in the Military Rewards Program
- Be a current spouse of an Eligible Service Member, and
- Be enrolled in the Military Discount Program as an Eligible Spouse
This offer is non-transferable