Triple polymer durability and strength with color band at rolled cuff to identify Size. Hand specific design provides optimum comfort, reduced hand fatigue. Good tactile sensitivity and good resistance to chemical splash. Compatible with ISO 4 class 10 clean rooms. Certificate of conformity and regular production inspections on the manufacturer's premises by the notified bodies. General chemical protection EN 374. Micro-organisms EN 374. Mixed formula (natural latex, neoprene and nitrile) material. Rolled cuff wrist. Interior finish: chlorinated. Exterior finish: smooth with pebbled fingertips. Bisque grip. Size: 8.5. Non pigmented color. Measures 12-inches length by 0.008-inches thickness.
- Hand specific design provides optimum comfort, reduced hand fatigue, available in sizes 6.5 - 9 including half sizes.
- Good tactile sensitivity and good resistance
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Class 10 (ISO 4) Compatible
Manufacturing process ensuring the control of a very low level of contaminants: particulate content, non-volatile residues, extractables => Washed, controlled and packaged in an ISO 5 room / Particle rate measured compatible with the needs of an ISO 4 room
- Photomask assembly, integrated circuit assembly, CD production, placement of thin layers
- Research, analysis, manipulation of precision parts, optical processes
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing, manufacturing of medical equipment