About this item
- Pull On closure
- LATEX-FREE ALTERNATIVE: Ammex disposable nitrile gloves are ideal for those sensitive to rubber latex & deliver a comfort level rivaling that of latex. Designed for light-duty and short-duration use.
- LIGHT-DUTY: Our 3 mil nitrile glove provides light barrier protection from many chemicals and cleaning solutions and is suitable for non-sterile medical procedures, lab work, food service, and more!
- MULTIPLE COLORS: Also available in black and indigo. Well-suited for color-coding systems commonly seen in dental, healthcare/hospital, food processing, law enforcement, and manufacturing settings.
- TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE: Lightly textured to provide a better grip. Thin construction promotes tactile sensitivity and dexterity for delicate and precise work and is compatible with touch screens.
- QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON: A global leader in products that enhance health, hygiene, and safety; Ammex gloves are favored by doctors, home healthcare providers, first responders, and janitors alike.
Nitrile blue exam gloves are favored by many in the medical community.
They have a much higher puncture resistance than latex, plus excellent barrier protection.
If your job requires wearing gloves, you want them to feel great. As nitrile warms to body temperature, it conforms to the shape of your hand for a better fit.
FDA approved for medical use, they are latex-free and powder-free. All our gloves are sold either in Boxes of 100 gloves per box, or Cases of 1000 gloves (10 boxes), in sizes S to XL.
- 3 Mil
- Exam Grade
- Latex and Powder Free
- Polymer coated
- Single Use Only
Disposable Glove Basics:
The highly elastic nitrile material, once it reaches body temperature, conforms to the natural contour of your hand. The gloves provide a fit and feel rivaling that of latex, without triggering latex sensitivities.
The gloves also have textured fingertips and a micro-roughened surface for a dependable grip, even when wet. Their high tactile sensitivity enhances your ability to perform any task.
AMMEX professional blue nitrile exam gloves are favored by many in the medical community, from doctors to nurses to lab technicians, as well as dentists and dental hygienists, and home healthcare providers.