Convoluted foam sets have two pieces of thick foam that work together to protect items from damage such as scratches, cracks, and dents. The convoluted foam, also known as egg crate foam, is shaped with a series of peaks and valleys on one side of the foam sheet, making it lighter weight than a solid sheet of foam.
It can be cut to size. Items such as cameras, video equipment, machine parts, and firearms can be placed between the convoluted sheet set and packed in a case for safe transit. Convoluted foam absorbs shock and provides extra protection to fragile items.
- Cut thick convoluted polyurethane to the size you need.
- Sets are 2 sheets of interlocking foam.
- Egg crate foam provides professional looking cushioning that is great for padding shipments.
- Charcoal Polyurethane Foam.
- Soft and cushioning polyurethane foam is very light weight.
- Noise Control Foam and Quilted Absorber.